Author Topic: Angel 3  (Read 2017 times)

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
Angel 3
« on: December 14, 2005, 18:37:39 »
'So very precious, Glory to God!'

That was angel 3's line, which she spoke perfectly, loud and clear!

TULIP-23

• Hectare
Re: Angel 3
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 18:52:43 »
E. J

Runs in the Family....Gifted...Like Mum ;)

Lovely Photo too
Sometimes its better to listen than to talk

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 19:32:35 »
And so you should be proud ...

Derekthefox :D (Bah humbug comments deliberately withheld)

undercarriage plan

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 19:51:38 »
Lovely EJ! Saw 3 of mine today, was torn between hysterical laughter and tears of awwww....I really enjoyed it, though have worked out I'll have attended Nativities for 15 years by the time Maggie leaves......not sure whether to laugh or cry now!  :'( ;D :'( ;D ::)

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 21:11:05 »
Oh lovely wings EJ   Did you sow all that tinsel on by hand?

Looks a right little Angel bless him

Did you cry?
I came, I saw, I composted

Doris_Pinks

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005, 21:46:24 »
EJ, knowing how yours is so much like mine........TEARS!  ;D
We don't inherit the earth, we only borrow it from our children.
Blog: http://www.nonsuchgardening.blogspot.com/

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2005, 21:57:52 »
Aaaaw EJ !

Went to see my son's play this morning. It was a play featuring different parts of the world all tied in with the Mary and Joseph story. It was great! My son was in the group who represented India.  He had to get all done up in an Indian gent's refinery (a silky dressing gown was used).  There were kids in grass skirts made from streamers and kids in pj's and wraps with chinese patterns on them. Cowboys and cowgirls,African kings and queens along with an elephant and a lion made from cardboard boxes.  Mind you the lion was sitting next to the sheep and the donkey for a while..I was a bit concerned!

I was choked. Not just because my son was there doing his thing but all the kids looked so good ,they all got stuck into the singing and they did their very best. I could've hugged every one of them!

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 09:49:23 »
Wardy, she is a she angel.  Nope, glad to say the school keeps recycling the costumes, just touching them up year after year, so all we provided were the wings, which, as she is an angel anyhow  :-\, she already had.

Did I cry, yes, of course I did, I am an emotional wreck at this time of the year!  I cried for my dad not seeing her, I cried because the whole school worked so hard and all really enjoyed themselves, and I cried with real happiness hearing her singing at the top of her voice and prancing around like a fairy elephant!

More nativity photos please!  ;D

robkb

• Hectare
  • SE London
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 09:59:52 »
Great photo EJ, bet you were proud! Went to my youngest daughter's school nativity last week and afterwards I realised it was the last one! She'll be moving up to junior school next year and they do a 'concert' rather than a play, so no more nativities for me :'(

Mind you, my eldest daughter's school concert was themed around London, and believe me, a couple of hundred kids singing 'The Streets of London' just about finished me off... :'(

Cheers,
Rob ;)
"Only when the last tree has been cut down, and the last river has been poisoned, and the last fish has been caught, will we realise that we cannot eat money." - Cree Indian proverb.

busy_lizzie

• Hectare
  • Izzy wizzy lets get busy! Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2005, 12:07:52 »
So beautiful Emma, you must feel very proud of her.  As Wardy says enjoy every lovely moment.  I had a llittle angel like that twenty five years ago and she is still beautiful, but I don't know where the years have gone.  :D busy_lizzie
live your days not count your years

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2005, 13:15:21 »
What an absolute Gem she looks EJ................I'd be sheding a few tears too ..........................we get so choked with pride and rightly so :)
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2005, 13:38:06 »
What  a  lovely photo Emma - no wonder you were in tears.  Takes me back to when I watched my own children and my grandson (now 18 years old) in their nativity plays.  Those days are over all too quickly - savour them while you can :)
Happy gardening all...........Pat

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2005, 14:03:14 »
She is lovely EJ, no wonder you are so proud of her.

Pauline

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal