Author Topic: In the post today!  (Read 890 times)

Dan 2

• Acre
In the post today!
« on: January 28, 2006, 08:16:35 »
My Garden Organic membership pack! I've finally joined and it arrived today. I can't wait to use it. I get 10% off everything in the organic gardening catalogue (plocket'll be happy!), free entry to many gardens including the RHS ones aswell as the GO ones. Im really pleased that I've gone one step further in creating an organic garden (well mostly!). Im on a high here!  ;D ;D

Dan 2

• Acre
Re: In the post today!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 13:44:06 »
I've been reading a bit more and it seems brilliant!  ;D The organic way, their quarterly magazine is very interesting. Dan

MutantHobbit

• Half Acre
  • There's a bl**dy great big plane near my allotment
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 23:44:35 »
Welcome to the Club mate. ;)
Have you checked out the Members section on their Website yet?  It's a Goldmine of information! ;D
Sheldon, Birmingham.  I've put the pin on Google Earth where my shed is, in the allotments.  It's in an area with a satellite photo which is cool!  You can't miss it, there's a bl**dy great big Airport next door!

Plocket

• Hectare
  • Clematis Crystal Fountain
    • Plocket's Clematis Site
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 08:59:08 »
Plocket is positively delighted!!!
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing which stands in the way... (William Blake)

Dan 2

• Acre
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 16:25:26 »
Now I can buy seeds with a 10% discount form the Organic Gradening Catalogue and NOT Sarah Raven  ;D

.......you wish!  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal