Author Topic: Who was this??  (Read 4032 times)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Re: Who was this??
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2006, 12:32:03 »
Pauline. Will certainly take a pic, might even get John (in his sign making capacity) to cut a few "vinyl" finches to add  to feeder ;D ;D
Unfortunately my back garden isn't very long, I suppose the furthest I could put the feeder from the bungalow is about 15mtrs. The rest of the space is taken up across the back with sunroom and greenhouse. I do have a reasonable grass area at the (blank) side of the bungalow but I cannot see out on to that. The little DARLING boy who passes the bungalow on his way to school would have great fun!!! He has already shredded my rope to pieces which was looped through my boundary posts. I am afraid if I was to tackle his mother I would get real abuse and filthy language. Our road which is lovely and quiet is the shortest route from the estate they live on to his school.
Lorna.

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2006, 12:40:40 »
15 metres should be perfectly adequate Lorna, then hopefully you can get it a bit nearer as time goes on.  I agree that there is no point putting it on the grassed area if you haven't any way of seeing it, besides which, as you say, it would probably be vandalised.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2006, 12:45:11 »
Thanks Pauline - this is getting easier and easier......all I need is my credit card, then, my thick wellies & I'm there...

SO excited!

Lish x

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal