Author Topic: when  (Read 1013 times)

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
when
« on: July 16, 2006, 23:31:18 »
when & WHERE IS THE MEET CAN SOMBODY ENLIGHTEN ME PLEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re: when
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 23:33:49 »
You going to come, Buddy? Last I heard it was October half-term for some, September for others? Something like that.. 8)

trojanrabbit

• Half Acre
  • There are those who call me... Pete
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 11:50:00 »
Eh?
 :-\
Please could someone enlighten me as to what this refers to?  :)

Hyacinth

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 14:33:51 »
Troje, there was talk a while back about peeps meeting up - bit of face-to-face & getting to know you. Think Curry suggested it. September or October were considered best times, as harvests would be in, etc., but then there was the prob. of school hols, our hols, work, distance and so on. So nothing really came of it. At one point someone offered to make a sort of spreadsheet to show who was available when and where, so you can understand the difficulties.

However, I'm hoping to meet one or two of my friends here later in the year. To avoid the previous pitfalls, when we have decided when/where,  we  thought of announcing it here, then anyone else who's free to join us can do so.

Again, at present, nothing arranged yet, but October's seeming our best bet.

Cheers! (oh! and there'll be lots of that!...if we can find a hostelry with a Beer Garden that will be our nod to horticulture)  ;D ;D ;D Lishka

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 14:43:32 »
Lish you know I am up for it. I hope Mary is. Lish just as long as you promise not to talk about bloody BB ;D ;D
As I am a lady of leisure doesn't matter which month.
Lorna.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 15:14:34 »
We're going to have our mouths too full of Troje's choclit ale to talk, Lorna ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal