Author Topic: Update  (Read 1556 times)

Doris_Pinks

• Hectare
Update
« on: January 21, 2007, 12:34:41 »
Slowly getting there!

But the best bit is..................great friends arrived yesterday with wellies and spades, and the 4 of us did this!!!

I am so excited to be soon having a pond back in my garden! It was hard graft but we all managed to sort out the aches and pains in the evening with a barbeque and several glasses of vino! ;D ;D ;D
We don't inherit the earth, we only borrow it from our children.
Blog: http://www.nonsuchgardening.blogspot.com/

Marymary

• Hectare
  • Norwich
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 16:55:21 »
That is good progress & as you say so exciting.  I almost squeal with excitement every time we finish another raised bed - to see it all full of lovely earth like a blank canvas!  ::)

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 17:16:36 »
Honey bunch, will you and your gorgeous hubby please let us have a date to come view.  ;D

Grandma

• Hectare
  • Worthing, West Sussex.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 18:05:44 »
SO envious! Always wanted a pond! That's a lovely size too - so much potential! Are you going for fish or will it be plants/wildlife? Please keep progress pics coming!  ;D

Yellow Petals

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 18:47:53 »
Looking good Miss Pinks!  Well done on the hard work front.  Just think how rewarding it's all going to feel when you're all sitting out there in that beautiful setting during the summer.  :)

flossie

• Hectare
  • Lincoln
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 18:51:03 »
It's looking good.  Do keep sending us more pictures so that we can enjoy the transformation too

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal