Author Topic: Mantis Service  (Read 1455 times)

SMP1704

• Hectare
  • Isleworth, Middlesex
    • Allotment Life
Mantis Service
« on: March 05, 2007, 18:03:13 »
Mum gave me her old Mantis but the tines won't turn.  Emailed Mantis and explained the problem and received an email back today, giving me a number to speak to an Engineer.  Just arranged for the tiller to be collected for service on Wednesday - they will contact me if the tiller needs any further repair/parts before they go ahead with it.

So far I'm very impressed with levels of service.

Watch this space............

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
Re: Mantis Service
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 18:06:30 »
When we had one, I too was impressed by their Customer Service.

It seemed to be on a very personal level.

And when our first electric model blew its top, no argument.

SMP1704

• Hectare
  • Isleworth, Middlesex
    • Allotment Life
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 18:35:42 »
It's still good news. 

Parcelforce collected last Thursday.  Had a call this afternoon from Mantis saying that it had been serviced and another part replaced, I paid and it will be sent out by Parcelforce tomorrow

Yippee - I was expecting to wait at least 10 days.  A case of underpromising and over-delivering in action ;D

My peas will have lovely fluffy soil......... 8)

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 08:14:05 »
When I bought mine the the tines where gauranteed for 5 years against everything! After three years I damaged then when I hit a buried wall while turning over a friends garden. Almost wo years later after moving to Belgium and getting a new plot, I thought I'd try out the gaurantee. I took the tines to a service depot 50 miles away with my original purchase receipt and asked them for a set of replacement tines.....I got them within 10 min's and no hassle.
Just one reason I like Mantis.

SMP1704

• Hectare
  • Isleworth, Middlesex
    • Allotment Life
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 18:27:00 »
Yippee - tiller delivered back safe and sound today.  It's going to have to stay in its box until Saturday.  So tomorrow more hard labour diggin' and weedin' in preparation for tilthing.........

Stand by for photos ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal