Author Topic: Brussel sprouts needed.  (Read 1245 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Brussel sprouts needed.
« on: March 25, 2007, 16:48:09 »
Hi. I put a post on a couple of weeks ago asking for help with brussels, I wanted one with big sprouts. Several people said Maximus, but I can't find it in the centres and  things seem to  take ages  via mail order, does anyone have a few I could swap for something please. Thank you Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Jitterbug

• Hectare
  • Dance as if no one is watching...
    • Leighton Lottie
Re: Brussel sprouts needed.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 21:22:01 »
Hi Jeanine

Haven't got any maximum but could let you have some Red Rubine if you are interested - let me know.

Thanks

Jitterbug
If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning....

ninnyscrops

• Hectare
  • Doing what comes naturally......in West Sussex
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 21:37:39 »
Hello Jennine,  I just rushed outside to my seed box as I knew I had some of these only to find the packet contained all of three seeds and to be sowed this year!  :-[ You are welcome to all three of them with no swap needed if you just want to try them!
If I ever get it all right - then that's the time to quit.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 21:57:18 »
Jitterbug it is the Maxima I need, I do have a few differnt ones but thank you for offering it was sweet to help.

Ninnyscrops, it seems a but unfair to take your last three ,but I will accept them if you really don't mind. I can give you stuff back of course. I am big on Toms( about 120 varieties at the last count) and about 60 squash now, decent bean collection , decent aubergine collection and of course my melons, not as many as my squash but quite a lot.  Many of my seeds are imported so I amy have some a bit different. Plus the usual stuff.Thank you. XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal