Author Topic: Would you like to sponsor me?  (Read 1437 times)

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
Would you like to sponsor me?
« on: June 24, 2004, 13:27:32 »
I am taking part in a play to help raise money for the charity 'Compassion in World Farming' http://www.ciwf.org.uk/

Help change the lives of billions of farm animals. Farm animals throughout the world are suffering in factory farms, at markets and in transit each and every day. Every penny you give helps to campaign for a better future for farm animals. All you have to do is message me your name and address and how much you want to sponsor me for.

If you would like to come and see me make a fool of myself in the play, it will be performed in East London on 17th July. Send me a message asking for more details.

For a painfully shy person such as myself, this is a huge step!

No sponsorship amount is too small!

Thank you!
gone to pot :D

CotswoldLass

• Hectare
  • I love gardening!
Re:Would you like to sponsor me?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 18:52:22 »
Hi Aqui,

Well done you! Can't afford much but if you send me a message off list I'll see what the Cotswold coffers can find....

A good cause and you are a braver girl than I!!

CLxx

;)

flowerbaby_uk

Re:Would you like to sponsor me?
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2004, 16:01:08 »
I will sponsor you Aqui send me a pm with an address and I will post you some dosh and I take my hat off to you because being a shy person myself I fully understand what a brave thing it is to take part in a play. Hope everything goes well for you I would come and watch you perform but I live in west yorkshire but will be thinking of you :)

Ann-Marie
« Last Edit: June 27, 2004, 16:02:44 by flower »

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal