Author Topic: Life....  (Read 1490 times)

mysticmog

• Acre
Life....
« on: June 25, 2004, 00:42:29 »
Hiya gardening buddies

Well, have been away for a wee while, wot with lifes grand scheme, work and all that gettin in the way...wot's bin occurin in your lives..
Will give quick update to start ball rolling...

Mum has bad heart due to much chemo and bone marrow transplant, which has been a major worry, and is having blood pressure managed, but cancer is still at bay...hurrah...

Have fallen in love....

Have had cancer scare, and then told is all clear....again, hurrah!

Have had 1st ever strawberries ripen and hundreth tomato go red, but thrill is stilll there, and taste is just as intense

Have watched england play footballl with genius, despondancy, energy and then seen them defeated...

Tell me what's bin happenin with you...have missed you all lots.....

M xxxx
Peas xx

eileen

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re:Life....
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2004, 00:53:12 »
You can't leave it like that Mystic!!!

Have fallen in love........  ???

Glad you're cancer scare came to nothing. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Mum.

Half my garden has been flattened by the storms! I've had to re-stake trees and re-do all the clips on my climbers. The pond is almost overflowing and there's leaves and branches all over the place. What a mess -not what you'd expect in June for goodness sake.  :(

I'm off to the Royal Highland Show in Edinburgh on Sunday. Please let the sun come out!! Hope Ian clears the car out before we go as I've got every intention of filling it with plants for the garden.  :P

Good to have you back - we've missed you too.

Eileen.

EILEEN.

Life is like nectar sweet but sometimes sticky.

Ozzy aka Pothead

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2004, 02:24:54 »
Yo Mystic

Many possitive vibes i iz sending to your mom... and mahn u had cancer scare??? can only imagine... but is gooooood to know that u is okay and feeling groovey about things...... cus end of day lifes a groove.... other day whilst out on slug patrol..... i let em live.... was feeling humble and thought who am I to say that there aint enough for all?...  which is easy to say cus this year aint realy had slug prob at all....

anyways glads to see u back mystic...... and if u is up for a bit of upside dancing.. then all i can says it takes 2 to tango... but only one to upside downy dance..... seeee....

I can dance upright but is bit of a strain on me knees and me elbows can well cope..so they can... plus peeps say its nice to seee a bit of color in me cheeks but also say they dont dig me Don King hair cut.. i tells em its becus I iz upside down and they sez thats no excuse??????

anyways babble on so will hit post....

ozz

:-* :-* :-* :-*

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2004, 15:41:09 »
 Hi Mystic  Lovely to have you back. all best wishes to your Mum.

I do hope you are really well,cancer scare thank god all is well.

Now then fallen in love MORE PLEASE can`t leave us guessing.

Eileen wont be able to concentrate on the flower show hmmmm!!!
some hopes LOL.
Great to hear from you . All the best.    Rosebud.

CotswoldLass

• Hectare
  • I love gardening!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2004, 22:50:21 »
Hi Mystic,

We haven't met before but I wish your Mum all the best... My MIL is in hospital right now and not doing so well, so, sympathies..

Hope we'll catch up with brighter news on the boards soon,

Take care,

CLx

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2004, 00:48:52 »
Hey Mystic, good to hear ya!  So does this mean you are back and forth to New Orleans or has he travelled back this side of the pond??

Glad to hear you are doing good, and wishing you and your mum well.

Us, well, just back from a week in southern britanny.  Had a great time, sun, sea, sand, oysters, vino and so on.

Allotment and garden growing frantically.  Kids picked all the peas today and scoffed a fair few.

Essex is hot and balmy tonite after a huge downpour this afternoon.

That is it, school run tomorrow then down to the plot to start preparing for my summer sowings.  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal