8 (42.1%)
1 (5.3%)
0 (0%)
1 (5.3%)
0 (0%)
1 (5.3%)
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Guess the Kew  (Read 2838 times)

Paulines7

• Hectare
Re: Guess the Kew
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 10:13:23 »
OK, Mister Bloo is saying count MEN friom the left....so, all of us who counted PEOPLE should change our votes from 6 to 5 or Krafty Ken will count your vote as a rong 'un....

so that's me....No.5

Hyacinth, I made the same mistake as you.  I just counted all the men in the picture as I read the instructions and put down 11.  Bah!   ::)

I agree Kew is the fifth man from left to right, ie no. 5.

There is no way the vote can be changed now.   :(
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 10:15:37 by Paulines7 »

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 11:19:08 »
OK! OK!...I admit to wearing blue shoes. I travelled down in them 'cos they were cumfy to drive in. The Principal wasn't too impressed with them either when I signed in on day one, so just for the hell of it I wore them on all 14 days of the exams!
 Yes, it's the group photo taken at graduation outside the SMEA institute in 1989.

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 11:27:47 »
A chiropodist Ken?I had you down as the hunter gatherer type of bloke.Handy though if you have problems with your tootsies ;D

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 18:06:52 »
Coincidences, coincidences!......I first saw this post after I'd spent the evening talking about the Smae to a friend who'd enrolled 2 weeks ago for the Access Course to Chiropody, for which she may, or may not, be accepted, because of her disability?....2 years while she gets the equivalent of 'A' levels before (possibly) starting chiropody? Pants! So then I checked out the Smae site to see if it was still as I remembered and, more or less, it is.....btw, I got my MBChA in '80, a year after we returned from Italy....back then one didn't need to spend the 100hrs actually at the Institute, merely 100 hours practice with another MBChA member + a quick breeze-in at Maidenhead....easy-peasy, my M-in-Law was a practitioner & she'd done her training with them years before and was keen for me to take over her practice and paid for my course - all of £60 back then, I recall.. SO...when I saw your post I'd only just read when it was founded and remembered the 'old' site picture. So, why are you doing decorating at pid*ly amounts p/h I wonder? There's money to be made in feet.....I've still got my travelling kit and still do friends' feet....can't do my own now tho - with age my arms seem to have shrunk ::) ;D Can recommend this as a career to anyone. Them blue orthopaedic shoes tho....something else ;) ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal