Author Topic: Sun holidays  (Read 870 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Sun holidays
« on: July 04, 2009, 09:20:47 »
Have just bought the Sun as they have started their cheap holiday offers.  My friend has been a few times, and has loads of holidays (about 10 a year) but she said the Sun holidays are brilliant value and you get good accommodation (probably has to be outside school holidays).  We might book one in September/October, will have a read tonight as it such a beautiful day today I really, really want to spend a whole day at the allotment.

mummybunny

• Hectare
  • Loves the lottie
Re: Sun holidays
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 11:53:50 »
My freinds father has done it for years they love it and have traveled all over the uk with sun holidays. When we were on holiday in spain the site we were saying at was one of the sites you could visit. Amazing and well worth doing.

Lucy

landimad

• Hectare
  • Me wheels have gone again. Northants UK
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 12:01:45 »
Sorry to say, but my family only ever had one holiday in 20 years and that was to allow the wife to have a well earned rest after her radiotherapy.
I would have liked to take the family away more but as always the job took priority and they have suffered for this.
They have never complained and said that the time with them is well spent as I had provided as much as I could for them.
I just wish I could have provided them with more. :-[

Got them back now to put some tread on them

mummybunny

• Hectare
  • Loves the lottie
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 12:13:38 »
landimad it was the same for me growing up. My mum and dad worked hard for what they gave us 4 kids dad was in an accident and was unable to work for a very long time so things were very tight. All i can say is I'm truly honered  to have what i had i didn't think of what we didn't. When they manage to take us out for the day on picnics it just made the day more exciting and special.  ;D

I wouldn't be the person i am today without my fantastic parents and I'm sure your family feel the same about you. :D

They did all they could and that's what being a parent is about. I think at times my 3 kids take what they have for granted   ::)

Lucy

landimad

• Hectare
  • Me wheels have gone again. Northants UK
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 12:32:22 »
Thankyou for the vote of confidence and that you think highly of your parents.
The kids of today think more of an Ipod than the values of what is being taught to be like. I feel truly humbled that there are still people out there with respect for their elders.
Keep the faith. ;D ;D ;D

Got them back now to put some tread on them

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 12:50:29 »
A few years ago my late husband and I sent 2 of our daughters with children on a Sun holiday. When we went to pick one daughter up she told us that there were chalets for sale on the site (California Sands near Gt Yarmouth) so we bought a chalet!! They enjoyed to Sun Holiday.

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 19:58:29 »
We've had some great Sun holidays in Hopton, a crowd of us went and had a triffic time.  ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal