Author Topic: Aquilegia McKana seeds wanted  (Read 1754 times)

lavenderlux

• Acre
Aquilegia McKana seeds wanted
« on: July 11, 2009, 18:19:42 »
Would love to grow some Aquilegia McKana hybrids (or similar long spurred variety) so can anyone help with seeds please.  To offer I have lots of the 'granny's bonnets' old fashioned aquilegias in a wide range of colours, also have wild flower seeds ox eye daisy and Meadow buttercup - don't confuse this with the weedy creeping buttercup - meadow buttercup grows to about 12-15" and whilst it selfseeds and is lovely in a wildflower meadow area, it doesn't get everywhere like the creeping buttercup.    Will also have to offer in a few weeks seeds of 'Carlin' Peas - used for dried peas.

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
Re: Aquilegia McKana seeds wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 20:12:57 »
I can let you have some fresh McKana seeds collected in the last week or so if you PM your details.  I'd love a pinch of Ox-eye Daisy seeds in return please, mine failed to germinate this year (and I lost my plants over winter).

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

lavenderlux

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 16:07:39 »
Georgie - thank you very much for the McKana Aquilegia seeds, now going to sow them

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 20:28:30 »
Georgie - thank you very much for the McKana Aquilegia seeds, now going to sow them

You are very welcome.  Hope they do well for you.   :)

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 20:52:08 »
Lavenderlux

Thank you very much for the Ox-eye Daisy seeds which arrived safely today.  And what a lovely card - such a nice idea.   ;D

G x

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal