Author Topic: Seed site suddenly suspended  (Read 2252 times)

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
Seed site suddenly suspended
« on: September 09, 2011, 21:52:13 »
Just placed an order at Livingseeds in South Africa when their site suddenly went blnk and a notice came up saying the site was suspended.  Why was this or can I guess

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Re: Seed site suddenly suspended
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 22:40:04 »
That's odd, it is on now cos I just checked.. I have been waiting for them to get lima beans back in stock.., got to be nosy what were you ordering?

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 22:45:46 »
No it was still of here.  Have you ever used that company before and if so, what is your rating. 

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 18:15:53 »
No I have never used them, I found them when looking foir a particular seed so have never gone through check out. The site is coming up here though. I will try it again right now. XX Jeannine

It let me go right through checkout to the page for my mastercard, I didn't go beyond that point as they didn't have what I wanted, but ut seems tio be working..maybe try a differnt link XX
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 18:28:07 by Jeannine »
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 19:00:19 »
It okay the site is back now but I didn't even get to a page where you pay.  It just went off.  Got an invoice via email but it said bank transfer.  I am now trying to sort the link out on how to pay by Paypal.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 19:03:55 »
Be careful, don't do a bank transfer.. to pay by Paypal you need to go to your paypal account and go to the send money part, then you send it to the e mail address they give you. I don't think they have a Paypal account as such.

What did you order, I couldn't find anything much on there that coiuldn't be got on easier sites XX Jeannine

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2011, 19:08:09 »
Them Wit Boer Pampeon - was interested as they said they were trying to spread heirloom seeds as an F1 type had been introduced a couple of years ago.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2011, 19:20:56 »
I can send you 5 seeds XX Jeannine

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 19:43:13 »
Oooh that would be lovely.  It was your fault that you got me interested in the darned thing anyway and it looked such a handsome pumpkin.  I will Pm my daughter's address in Toronto as I am flying out on Tuesday AM to see my new granddaughter.  Can I bring you anything from this side of the pond - Bisto gravy granules or something?

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2011, 19:46:29 »
Hi, no I can't think of anything.. you are welcome to the seeds. I am always uncomfortable with places we don't know, I was unsure and can find no reports about them.

Enjoy your new baby.

XXJeannine

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal