Author Topic: Bumbling Boris  (Read 6570 times)

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
Bumbling Boris
« on: March 24, 2013, 14:58:55 »
Poor old Boris gets slaughtered on the Andrew Marrs (stand in Eddie Mair ) show, check out BBC news, he just can't answer a single question.    :drunken_smilie:
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

gwynleg

• Hectare
Re: Bumbling Boris
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 15:23:43 »
I would have watched it if I had known that would happen. I couldnt stand to watch him any more so switched it off! Will go back and check - was he having a Sarah Palin moment?

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 16:17:32 »
Yes it was brilliant! I can't believe anyone seriously thinks he could be PM! Although maybe Labour would stand a chance then!

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 20:25:55 »
I love Boris, he has a good sense of humour, and doesn't care what other people think, and has an excellent brain.  I would vote for him anytime.  In fact if he was prime minister, it would really cheer me up.  (I may be wrong, but he does put a smile on my face and that is very difficult to do when it is snowing).  Hurray for Boris.  :blob7: :blob7:

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 20:44:24 »
Politics on here, global warming over on that other thread, must be a cold spell!

Can't stand him myself - I think that rather an unpleasant chap lurks beneath the buffoonery but what do I know, I campaigned for Clegg! I'd far rather a competent boring person was in charge but sadly we're moving further and further from that - Tony Blair the lying toerag and then Cameron the marketing man - all image and soundbites. Proof that you can just say what the tabloids want and enough people will believe you.

Chrispy

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 21:34:18 »
I think Boris makes a great politician, but who thought it was a good idea to let politicians run the country?
If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 21:39:53 »
Brilliant Crispy. :toothy10:

Mrs Tweedy

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 22:50:41 »
Bumbling buffon on the surface, and ruthless politician under the surface.

daveyboi

• Hectare
  • Have fun enjoy your allotment
    • Daveyboi's Blog and personal website
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 08:23:53 »
Poor Boris... big new scandals thin on the ground so the Beeb trying to get Boris to make some...

I thought he did well on the Marr show and the Olympic Legacy interview on Friday breakfast to avoid the stupid question of if he wants to be PM and talk about the real issues facing him and the country.

Daveyboi
Near Haywards Heath Southern U.K.

Visit My Blog if you would like to

cornykev

• Hectare
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 15:57:32 »
I must have missed the bit where he did well, I'lll have to take another look.    :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie:

BarriedaleNick

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Cartaxo, Portugal
    • Barriedale Allotments
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 16:30:20 »
Boris is a wolf in sheep's clothing if you ask me.  He has this bungling buffoon facade but underneath he is just another Burlington Club nasty - he isn't nearly as daft as most people seem to think he is.  Underneath it he is a nasty bit of work.
Not sure how he did "well" on the Marr show as he couldn't really answer the questions and did his usual harumphing act. 
I have just about given up on party politics but I'd take most of them over Boris any day.
Moved to Portugal - ain't going back!

Mrs Tweedy

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 19:58:07 »
Boris is a wolf in sheep's clothing if you ask me.  He has this bungling buffoon facade but underneath he is just another Burlington Club nasty - he isn't nearly as daft as most people seem to think he is.  Underneath it he is a nasty bit of work.

Oh, yes! I agree with you wholeheartedly. I will be most interested to watch this evenings program!

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 20:27:37 »
Leave my Boris alone, will be interesting to watch tonight. Let you know if I change my mind. At least his has a brain, and I just love him too bits.

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 22:04:36 »
Boris is ok for a laugh...........as a pm ? God help us.

Mrs Tweedy

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2013, 10:24:08 »
Sorry Borlotti, nothing I saw last night has changed my mind, although as Mayor I think he is a better bet than Mr Livingstone.

cornykev

• Hectare
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 18:42:07 »
I thinks Borlotti is smitten, you know the old saying about LOVE is blind, daft mare.   :tongue3:    :wave:

BritBrat

• Not So New ...
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 19:12:19 »
I love Boris, he has a good sense of humour,

I agree, he is JOKE.

Nora42

• Acre
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 20:16:06 »
I agree with Borlotti
having met Boris and Ken I can tell you who is the more genuine of them. Ken is a bore, Boris is for all his faults very charismatic and refreshing and wouldn't it be good to have a PM who could make us all feel happy to be British and let's face it a PM is just a figure head so I vote for 4 years of enthusiasm and mayhem at No 10, it really could not be any worse than the manufactured spun and bland PM's or mayhem we have had in the last 15 years?

My son is called Boris and before you scream victim he's nearly 11, and I never watched have I got news for you or read the New Statesman.
my ambition is to get Boris and Boris together for a picture.
Nora
Norf London

Mrs Tweedy

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 20:32:13 »
i don't know if I could sleep at night knowing that Boris' finger was on the nuclear button.
That sort of mayhem I think I could do without.

BarriedaleNick

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Cartaxo, Portugal
    • Barriedale Allotments
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2013, 07:31:37 »
Moved to Portugal - ain't going back!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal